Nutritious Lifestyles/Various Locations in FL
Posted: March 22, 2017
Three exciting career opportunities for dietitians in Florida. If you are interested in learning more about the above opportunities, please reach out to our recruitment manager via email at Matthew.Hufman@nutritiouslifestyles.com Any interested candidate may apply directly at http://nutritiouslifestyles.com/employment/
· Full Time RD Orlando, FL – RD to provide oversight to multiple WIC facilities
· Full Time RD New Smyrna Beach, FL – RD at SNF working with high at-risk nutrition residents & food QA
· Full Time RD Ft. Lauderdale, FL – RD at SNF working with high at-risk nutrition residents & food QA monitoring
- Relocation Assistance
- Mileage/travel reimbursement
- Full liability insurance
- Monthly CEU's
- Comprehensive training program
- Opportunity for career growth
- Full support from a management team
NICU Diet Tech Position at Utah Valley Hospital (2 positions)/Provo Utah
Posted: March 16th 2017
- Intermountain Job #197101, please apply on-line. https://intermountainhealthcare.org/careers/
- Position responsibilities: Gather all of the intake data (TPN, Tube Feedings, IV’s vitamins and minerals, etc) documented into the patient medical record. This information is input into a excel program, which calculates micro and macro nutrients. This information is entered into the patient electronic computer medical record for physician and dietitian use.
- Hours: 5:30 a..m. – approximately 8:00 a.m., 7 days / week (rotating weekends and holidays)
- Start date: April 4th will be working through the summer.
- For questions contact Peggy McClellan 801.357.7714 email@example.com
Center For Change/Orem Utah
Posted: March 9th 2017
There are many reasons why people choose to work at Center for Change
They have a strong desire to actively help women who suffer with eating disorders to change and move forward on their path to recovery
They want to work with and learn from a talented multidisciplinary team of dedicated professionals with over 30 years’ experience in the field
They not only want an experience that contributes to professional growth, but one that builds lasting friendships.
Full time and part time available. See https://centerforchange.com/employment/ for more details.
FT RD Nutritious Lifestyles/Orlando. FL
Posted: February 27, 2016
Nutritious Lifestyles is actively recruiting for a talented FT RD in Orland, FL (Deland) to join our team. The position is as a consultant RD at 2 Skilled Nursing Facilities and 1 Outpatient Clinic providing nutrition counseling and MNT. The opportunity is as an employee of Nutritious Lifestyles which would include relocation assistance, full benefits, PTO, 401k, health, dental, vision, full liability insurance, continuous training, and opportunity for career growth. If you would be willing to pass this information on to any previous students or colleagues, I would greatly appreciate it. Additionally, Nutritious Lifestyles would be happy to provide you with a $200 donation to a charity of your choice upon a successful referral and hire. Any interested candidate may apply at http://nutritiouslifestyles.com/employment/
RDN/Twin Falls, ID
Posted: February 24, 2017
St. Luke’s Magic Valley, in Twin Falls is recruiting for a Registered/Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist. This is a full time position including benefits. It will include working some holidays and weekends. Please click the link to fill out an application. https://www.stlukesonline.org/about-st-lukes/careers For further questions please contact Keisha Angell 208-814-4126.
Tenure Track Faculty Posisiton- St. Catherine University/St. Paul-Minneapolis, MN
Posted: February 24, 2017
Tenure track faculty position within Department of Nutrition and Exercise Sciences. We are looking for a program director for our Nutrition Science and Dietetics programs, here is the link to the posting: https://stcatherine.peopleadmin.com/postings/2015 The successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead our nutrition programs and have the opportunity to explore the creation of a graduate program.
Child Nutrition Director-Grand County School District/Moab, UT
Posted: February 23, 2017
Grand County School District is now accepting applications for a District School Nutrition Director/Supervisor with benefits. Job description is attached. Application closes March 17, 2017. Find the job announcement at http://www.grandschools.org/sites/default/files/2016-03/jobs/CNP%20Director.pdf. If you have questions you may contact the district office at 435-259-5317 or DOInfo@grandschools.org. 17 Grand CNP Director Job Opening.pdf
Center for Change- PRN/Orem, UT
Posted: February 21, 2017
A PRN position is available that will start at 40 hours/week while a dietitian is out for maternity leave until June. Position may result in minimal part time to potentially full time hours after June.
Center for Change is committed to helping adolescent girls and adult women break free and fully recover from eating disorders. Our multi-disciplinary approach leads women to a healthier, more balanced routine, restoring a sense of control and peace in their life. The Center is accredited by The Joint Commission and NWAC, and is proud to be TRICARE certified. https://centerforchange.com/employment/